Here’s the latest update from the Lahontan Realtor’s Tour June 2017:
- Jeff Cobain is the General Manager for both the Community Association and the Golf Club – he’s been at Lahontan for 16-years.
- John Stewart is the Design Review Administrator – he’s been at Lahontan ‘Since Day-1’.
- Approximately 905 acres – a total of 509 lots, and 60 privacy lots.
- 256 homes have been built – 21 homes under construction.
- 10 homes started since May with 5-6 more to start this year.
- Of the 15 homes to start this year, 9 are spec-homes and 6 are owner-built.
- Home averages have been approx 4400 sq ft, 4-bedrooms, 4.5 baths.
- Design review fee is $6,000 for less than 3250 sq. ft., $9000 for 3250-6000 sq. ft., and $10,000 when two lots are combined for one home.
- There is no minimum square footage requirement – all homes require a minimum 2-car garage.
- Current HOA is $700 / quarter – includes gatehouse / security, road maintenance & snow removal, landscaping.
- The golf course was designed by Tom Weiskopf design – the Practice Facility was renovated last Fall.
- The golf greens are 20-years old – the Golf Club Board of Directors voted to replace all greens plus other improvements.
- 350 members in the Golf Club – The Golf Club voted to allow market pricing in 2011.
- 4 golf memberships are currently available – lowest price is $26,000.
- Property ownership is not required for a golf membership – the membership is not callable – 1/3rd of golf members are not residents.
- Last year there were 23 transfers – 7 transfers this year thus far.
- Current annual dues for Golf Membership is $16,300 – Social Membership is $8,150.
- Average age is currently 58 – the average age for newer members is lower.
- 42 families are full-time residents of Lahontan – the number of full-time families is increasing.
- Construction of the Tahoe Expedition Academy and +Impact School for grades pre-K through 12 should increase full-time residency.
Click here for current Lahontan real estate property – homes for sale
Looking for a cabin, condo or home? Call or eMail Scott for recommendations:
Click here for our free Guide to Truckee & north Lake Tahoe Real Estate.
Scott C. Kennedy
Broker-Owner / REALTOR®
(530) 448-3308 – Cell / Direct
P.O. Box 2824 Truckee CA 96160
California Bureau of Real Estate – License #’s: 01431709 / 02002713
Notice: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Verification is recommended.